How would I go about filing two 1099K forms I received for two of my PayPal accounts?

anth_ny
New Community Member

Long story short, I started off selling unwanted stuff on eBay using my personal email but I later wanted a different email specifically for selling my stuff, since I was already using another website to sell clothes on. So I made a new email specifically for selling stuff and used that primarily on every website I sold stuff on. The clothing app I mentioned also utilized PayPal as a way to get paid.

The main issue I had however was that even though I changed my PayPal account on my eBay account that was using my personal email to my new seller email, whenever I sold on eBay, the money would go to my old, personal email on PayPal. So whenever I sold on eBay, I would get money on my old email and whenever I sold on any other website, I would get money on my new seller email.

A few weeks ago, I got two 1099K forms from PayPal, one for each account. I live in Illinois and made more than $1,000 combined from both accounts selling, so I according to my state, I was required to get these forms. My main question is how would I file these forms? I saw another post with a similar question and the main answer was that as long as my tax ID number is correct on both forms, I can just use them both but I just want to make sure. Should I create a new form combining both forms’ information or should I just give them both as they are?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.