How to see your balance after each transaction.

Kthy550
New Community Member

I am trying to figure out how to look at my PayPal balance after each transaction. (Not just current balance) Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Activity page and click "Statements". You can do a search and elect to show running balance by choosing "Custom" option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Activity page and click "Statements". You can do a search and elect to show running balance by choosing "Custom" option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Buenobarros303
Contributor
Contributor
Checking balance
Login to Me Too

insa_
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't work. I don't see "Statements" in the activity page.  I found such option in the "Reports" page. I generated a "Custom" report, but it still does not show the balance after each transaction. I see paypal are gradually changing from bad to worse in the last 5-10 months.

Just to remind:

1st problem - Paypal charge fees on US and AU taxes collected from buyers. Sellers had no access to these money (because they are automatically collected), and yet sellers are charged fees for "receiving" them.

2nd problem from 2020 - Starting from March, PP will no longer refund ANY fees for refunded transactions. A typical example: ebay buyer orders an item for let's say $99.99 and pays immediately, but a few moments later he finds the same item from another seller for $99.00. He immediately asks the 1st seller to cancel his purchase.  Usually the seller has no choice but to agree and sends a refund (or else -- high risk for defect+negative feedback).  After seller sends the refund he is automatically $2.90 + $0.30 or more often - $3.90 + $0.30 out of his pocket.  For what ?!
A buyer wanting to save $0.90 causes the seller TO LOSE ~4 ?!?   A typical rip-off and not a single option for the seller to avoid it!

Oh, I see - Paypal, how WISE of you - you want to make it easier for us, or maybe you don't want to bother us with small details, that's why you don't show the actual balance after each transaction, RIGHT ?   Or maybe you decided it would be much better for us (ignorant and uneducated sellers) not to see the balance after each transaction. That's it, right?   WRONG !  That is made deliberately to make it much more difficult to sellers to actually see how much EXACTLY they were RIPPED OFF for each transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.