How to export credit card activity to Excel/CSV?

mkrawats
Contributor
Contributor

How to export Paypal credit card activity to Excel/CSV?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @mkrawats,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about downloading the PayPal Credit statement. If your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts are linked, you can view the balance on your PayPal Credit account by logging in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com. If your accounts are not linked, please go to www.paypalcredit.com for more information. You can download your transaction history into CSV, TAB, PDF, Quicken or Quickbooks file. A CSV or TAB file can be opened in any spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel. Please click this link to know tips to export in excel.

Please note: You can also view PayPal Credit payments that were funded by PayPal on the History page of your PayPal account. Payments that were sent via PayPal Credit but were not funded by PayPal are not viewable on your PayPal History page.

To download the statement please follow the steps mentioned below: 

1. Click on the summary page of PayPal credit. 

2. On the same page, find PayPal credit (bill me later) 

3. Click on view statements. 

4. A pop-out menu on the right will allow you to select a statement. If you'd like to change your statement preferences, click "Manage Statements" at the bottom of the page.

5. -In the PayPal Credit section, you can choose E-statements or statements By Mail.

If you face any issues, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website for further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mkrawats
Contributor
Contributor

I need to export Paypal credit card activity to an CSV/Excel.  This solution doesn't export Paypal credit card activity to an CSV/Excel.  

Login to Me Too

koch5001
Contributor
Contributor

This is incorrect.  The download instructions are for the regular Paypal account NOT Paypal Credit.

It appears that you can't(?) download anything but PDFs?

Really!?!

Not super useful!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @koch5001 and everyone,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues downloading PayPal Credit history. I would recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit Customer Support to see what options are available from their end. 

Best wishes to you all!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lolo07
New Community Member

I spent hours searching for instructions on how to do this and never did find them. (In fact, my search landed me on this post a few times which was also unhelpful.) However, I finally decided I was just going to MANUALLY copy and paste EVERY transaction into a spreadsheet so that I could import them into my accounting software. Insane, I know, but PayPal had zero instructions on this and I was desperate. While doing this (the tedious copy/paste method).. I stumbled upon the answer we've all been looking for.

Here are the steps:

Login to PayPal Credit
Hover over "Activity" on the main menu at the top of the page. 
Click "Transactions"
Scroll to the very bottom of the page until you see "load next statement period". 
To the RIGHT of "load next statement period" you will see an hyperlink that says "Export". 
Click "Export"
A window will pop up that allows you to select the statement period you want to download / export. 
Select the statement period from the top drop down. 
Select the format you want from the second drop down. (As of Oct 2023 the options available are: Quicken, Quicken Books, Microsoft Money, & CSV/Excel)
Click "Begin Export"
The file will automatically download. 
Save the file to your computer. 

All done. You're welcome. 😊 Hope this saves someone else hours of their life. 

Login to Me Too

Lolo07
New Community Member

@mkrawats @koch5001

See my reply above. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.