How to View ONE YEAR of Transactions

GigiR
Contributor
Contributor

I see this question posted, but the answer does not work when applied to My Account. HOW DO I VIEW ONE YEAR OF TRANSACTIONS? Very important. Thanks kindly!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@GigiR

I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your transaction history.

Here is an alternative link. Set your desired One Year Time Frame with the calender to your specific starting and ending dates. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download

Here is an alternative method for transactions dating back to 2015.

1. Select Activity from the blue band at the top of your display.

2. Select Statements on the right, under the Logout icon.

3. Select Custom or Standard. If Standard is selected you will be able to view statements from the last twenty four months.

4. If selecting the Custom option you can set the calender to the previous three years (2015).

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GigiR

Sorry can't help because Paypal is country specific.
You haven't added your country to your profile or said what country you are in so impossible to answer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GigiR
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry. I'm a complete newbie. In the USA. Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GigiR

@Anonymous_User  You had a link for this didn't you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GigiR
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received an answer as to how I might view one year of past transactions. Do not understand last response. I am in the USA.
Login to Me Too

GigiR
Contributor
Contributor

Do not understand the answer below from GreenGear. Saw a question similar to mine posted in help community, but the instructions contained in the "answer" do not apply, as My Account will ONLY ALLOW VIEW OF about 3 months. The request portion only allows for 6 months to be viewed. HOW MAY I VIEW ONE YEAR OF MY TRANSACTIONS? Thanks very kindly for your help. I'm not good at this, completely new to blog. Am in the USA. Thanks again.

@kernowlass wrote:

@GigiR

@Anonymous_User  You had a link for this didn't you?

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@GigiR

Here is a PayPal history access link. You can set the calender dates at the top of the page.

https://www.paypal.com/history

Login to Me Too

GigiR
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your kind response. However, the link you sent only takes me to the "history" portion of my account, which DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SEE more than a month or so of transactions. AGAIN, HOW CAN I VIEW A YEAR OF PAST TRANSACTIONS? This is becomming frustrating, not receiving an answer...only obvious links (which do not allow me to view much history).
Login to Me Too
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@GigiR

I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your transaction history.

Here is an alternative link. Set your desired One Year Time Frame with the calender to your specific starting and ending dates. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download

Here is an alternative method for transactions dating back to 2015.

1. Select Activity from the blue band at the top of your display.

2. Select Statements on the right, under the Logout icon.

3. Select Custom or Standard. If Standard is selected you will be able to view statements from the last twenty four months.

4. If selecting the Custom option you can set the calender to the previous three years (2015).

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

GigiR
Contributor
Contributor
WOW, thanks! That works GREAT!!! PERFECT.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.