How to Find Last Year's Income

Shadowmangmr
Contributor
Contributor

I need a printout of all the income received from last year for taxes but don't make enough to qualify for a 1099-k. I found forms that show all my transactions, but i want one that just shows income. How do I get that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wwpo
Contributor
Contributor

You will have to run date range report in csv format then open in excel and sort accordingly .

Reports > Activity download > Date Range > CSV > Create Report.

Which sounds like you did already good if is a CSV file but if done as PDF it will be useless if you have more than a few pages you really should do a CSV download. We found is best format to open in excel then you can add data filter to each column to sort the entire sheet fast to pool all the data you need.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

wwpo
Contributor
Contributor

You will have to run date range report in csv format then open in excel and sort accordingly .

Reports > Activity download > Date Range > CSV > Create Report.

Which sounds like you did already good if is a CSV file but if done as PDF it will be useless if you have more than a few pages you really should do a CSV download. We found is best format to open in excel then you can add data filter to each column to sort the entire sheet fast to pool all the data you need.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.