How do I download transaction history over several years?

sumitasami
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, I transferred a large amount of accumulated funds from PayPal to my bank. I'm going through a refinance, and I need to download my transaction history from 2014 to 2018 in order to prove that the transfer was legitimate and that there's a paper trail for it. How can I do so? The help article for statements says there should be a button on the top right corner to download the transactions, but I don't see one. I also need to see the history from 2014, but while I can access this history from the app on my phone, I can't see it through the desktop browser version.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Cristina

Hi sumitasami,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, click Statements.
  4. Choose a statement type: "Custom", "Standard", or "Tax docs".
  5. Select the transaction details you'd like to see.
  6. Click Create Report or Download.

You can create and download a detailed report of all your transaction activity for any period over the past 7 years. Please, filter your research in timeframes of two years and try with your laptop instead.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

traveler12
Contributor
Contributor

Cristina,

The options you're describing don't exist. No "statements" option. No "reports" option. No "create report" option. No "download" option.

Please explain to everyone REALLY how to download our transaction history. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.