How do I download my paypal mastercard activity in csv format?

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Last year, 2021, I was able to download all my PayPal MasterCard activity in CSV format.  This year I can't find how to do it.  All I can get is PDF format.  Can anyone tell me how to download it in CSV format?  Please NOTE that I'm ONLY talking about my PayPal MasterCard.  I can get the activity reports for my PayPal and PayPal Credit transactions in CSV format just fine

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, I just logged on to PayPal and discovered that they added an "Export" button that now exports my activity in CSV format.  Yay!!!!  It sure is solved/resolved for my needs. 🙂  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cathywb

Having the same issue since the website 'upgrade'.  According to website help line we are to use "custom reports".  Unfortunately the report generated doesn't include mastercard transactions.  According to the card help line, it's simply not possible: only options are to transcribe each transaction manually from either paper statements or PDF downloads.  There has got to be a better answer.

Login to Me Too
Solved

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, I just logged on to PayPal and discovered that they added an "Export" button that now exports my activity in CSV format.  Yay!!!!  It sure is solved/resolved for my needs. 🙂  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.