How do I determine which customers are included in a specific transfer of funds to my bank

JosefPaul
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I am the volunteer Treasurer of a small nonprofit. Our organization uses PayPal and Stripe on our website to accept financial donations and membership payments. Often times, several payments from the website are transferred to our bank at one time. I'm trying to find a way to determine which person's payments are included in a specific transfer. I'm having difficulty doing this, because several payments of different amounts are included in one transfer and since the amounts being transferred have fees deducted, I'm having an even harder time. I need to make this distinction, because membership payments and donations are treated differently in our organization. I have figured out how to make this distinction in Stripe, but not in PayPal. Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JosefPaul

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can certainly understand why you'd need to make that distinction in your PayPal activity. Have you checked out your Sales Insights page yet? That normally provides a pretty good breakdown of who paid for what and when. If that isn't what you're looking for, maybe downloading your history will be a bit more useful?

I hope one of those options helps. Good luck on this and your future business!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JosefPaul

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can certainly understand why you'd need to make that distinction in your PayPal activity. Have you checked out your Sales Insights page yet? That normally provides a pretty good breakdown of who paid for what and when. If that isn't what you're looking for, maybe downloading your history will be a bit more useful?

I hope one of those options helps. Good luck on this and your future business!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JosefPaul
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help, Jon K. I really appreciate your efforts to help me solve the PayPal problem I was having.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.