How come in reports my g/s and FF payments are lumped together? What about 1099k?

Chinmusic
Contributor
Contributor

How come when I check my year to date in sales history All payments….goods and FF are lumped together for one number? At the end of the year does PayPal sort it out so the 1099k only reflects the goods and services payments? It seems like it wouldn’t be that hard for them to separate it all year. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Chinmusic

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can definitely understand how the 1099k reporting process can be a bit confusing. PayPal does only report sales for Goods and Services on your 1099k, which you can read more about here: Will PayPal report my business sales to the IRS? After that, here's a great article on Customizing your transaction history

I hope those help!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Benjamin200222
Contributor
Contributor

What about payments from services like Draftkings or Stubhub where the company will issue you a 1099-K?  Do those pass through payments count as good and services?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.