How can I print monthly shipping cost report?

PH542
New Community Member

How can I print out my monthly shipping cost report? I used to do it by going to "Transaction finder" put in the dates and typing into the search bar word "Shutl" (for Ebay sales) or "Royal Mail"(for postage labels printed on PayPal) and it came up with the total amount spent. Now it's not available anymore and I am pulling my hair out 😞

How can I get the total amount spent on shipping ?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I am in USA,I can go to report section and ask for a report specifying date range and format,if not PDF,I can pick and choose the data I want to download,it would not give me a total for that date range,but you can use Excel or Quickbook to arrive at the total. 

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I am in USA,I can go to report section and ask for a report specifying date range and format,if not PDF,I can pick and choose the data I want to download,it would not give me a total for that date range,but you can use Excel or Quickbook to arrive at the total. 

i also keep a sales ledger ,for every order,I would record the item price,shipping received,cost of good sold ,shipping paid,and totalled each column manually .not the best way,but suffice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.