How can I get a list of my "Send Money" transactions for the last 3 years?

HeedHelp
Contributor
Contributor

Send Money transactions do not seem to show up in the transaction activity the way payments do. But I still need them. If it is 

useful I do have all of the PayPal IDs assigned to these transactions.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @HeedHelp & @HeatherBArvin

Thank you both for your post! 

The steps on how to download a transaction report can be found here: How do I download a report of my PayPal payment history?

However, to go back further than 3 years or if you see an error message, you will need to contact our customer service team to request this report! 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

HeatherBArvin
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been looking for the same information. The furthest I can go back is a year.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @HeedHelp & @HeatherBArvin

Thank you both for your post! 

The steps on how to download a transaction report can be found here: How do I download a report of my PayPal payment history?

However, to go back further than 3 years or if you see an error message, you will need to contact our customer service team to request this report! 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

HeedHelp
Contributor
Contributor

Rebecca,

Thank-you.  That worked. I have Exactly what I was after..

Thanks so much ... Paul 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.