How can I download transaction details for just one card?

kk145
New Community Member

I have both a personal and business card file.  I would like to print off transactions for just one card but I do not see an option to do so nor does the printout show which card was used for each transaction.  Is there a way to separate the transactions?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kk145 

I don’t know how specific PayPal will get in terms of payment type (ie bank/ card type and last 4 digits) in reports but you can try this:

Go to the Reports page and click “Activity Download”.

Set parameters of report and be sure to ‘customize report fields’ to select all of the fields/data you want on the report. 

Once you download report you can open it on a spreadsheet to view data and edit/sort the data accordingly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kk145 

I don’t know how specific PayPal will get in terms of payment type (ie bank/ card type and last 4 digits) in reports but you can try this:

Go to the Reports page and click “Activity Download”.

Set parameters of report and be sure to ‘customize report fields’ to select all of the fields/data you want on the report. 

Once you download report you can open it on a spreadsheet to view data and edit/sort the data accordingly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20240406
Contributor
Contributor

Don't think that is possible in non-business (personal) PayPal accounts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.