How can I check how much tax eBay has collected from my sales for the year of 2019?

pangn2
Contributor
Contributor

How can I check how much total tax dollars that eBay has collected from my sales for the year of 2019?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pangn2 

Activity > Statements > Custom > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

When customizing report fields, look for report fields such as Partner Fee or Partner Tax Collected by sides Sales Tax.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JJJoseph
Contributor
Contributor

It's easy enough to request and download the summary data as outlined by user pangn2, but the challenge is then how to put the download to work.  It's an enormous csv text file with perhaps a hundred columns of data, and it requires brain surgery to get into any kind of useful condition.  Even the "Tax Collected" is in miserable shape when it arrives. There's nothing in my annual tax chores that's as difficult to process as this lump of PayPal information!  So each year I try to figure out how to deal with one particular challenge or another, and PayPal hasn't made any of this easier over the last 10 years. Please keep us posted if you can share anything useful on this task because PayPal is definitely useless on this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.