Customer service experience
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20221201ca
Contributor
Contributor
I usually never take the time to write reviews, positive or negative, but the customer service I received was so unexpectedly great, I wanted to let someone within PayPal know. The person that helped me was Samantha (Salowe). I’m a business owner and deal with the public on a daily basis and I know how difficult it can be at times. As a business owner that relies on repeat business I’m very well aware of how important good customer service is to a company. Samantha was very professional during every phone call and I could tell was genuinely concerned about helping me fix my problem and yes I was surprised by this. Not that I was surprised by her directly but surprised that I was on the phone with someone from customer service who actually cared. I’m not saying anything negative about PayPal’s customer service, I’m speaking about it in general from all companies customer care departments. In my opinion, Samantha needs to be the head customer service manager over the whole department. I say this because if everyone could learned from how she works and handles customers it would make everyone’s life better, your customers would be happier from genuinely getting great customer service and their problems resolved, and the company benefits by having happy customers continuing to do business with a company they trust. O yeah and I later found out this great service was done after Samantha had lost a close family member. Thank you so much Samantha, the fact that you came to work and cared and kept a great positive attitude, my hats off to you. This was my first great customer service experience ever, I’m hoping others will follow your lead and it won’t be my last, but just know it was appreciated. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221201ca 

You can just write your experience here. Need some positive stories.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Temp20221201ca
Contributor
Contributor
I usually never take the time to write reviews, positive or negative, but the customer service I received was so unexpectedly great, I wanted to let someone within PayPal know. The person that helped me was Samantha (Salowe). I’m a business owner and deal with the public on a daily basis and I know how difficult it can be at times. As a business owner that relies on repeat business I’m very well aware of how important good customer service is to a company. Samantha was very professional during every phone call and I could tell was genuinely concerned about helping me fix my problem and yes I was surprised by this. Not that I was surprised by her directly but surprised that I was on the phone with someone from customer service who actually cared. I’m not saying anything negative about PayPal’s customer service, I’m speaking about it in general from all companies customer care departments. In my opinion, Samantha needs to be the head customer service manager over the whole department. I say this because if everyone could learned from how she works and handles customers it would make everyone’s life better, your customers would be happier from genuinely getting great customer service and their problems resolved, and the company benefits by having happy customers continuing to do business with a company they trust. O yeah and I later found out this great service was done after Samantha had lost a close family member. Thank you so much Samantha, the fact that you came to work and cared and kept a great positive attitude, my hats off to you. This was my first great customer service experience ever, I’m hoping others will follow your lead and it won’t be my last, but just know it was appreciated. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.