Hi

Francheskala82
Contributor
Contributor
Reporting a problem with a Merchant from Bossycosemtics hasn't refunded my funds to my email account, need help please.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. You can request a refund of a completed payment by sending the seller an email. Ask the seller to go to the Transaction Details page for your transaction and click Issue a refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you pay for your item. Here’s how to find the seller’s contact information to request a refund. 1. On the Summary page select the transaction you want to cancel. 2. Use the contact information to send the seller an email. If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money, you may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. * If you sent the payment using a debit or credit card, the refund will credit to the card used. It may take up to 30 days for the card to be credited. * If you sent your payment using a bank account and the payment is canceled, it will be refunded to your PayPal balance within 3-5 business days. (Note: for a few countries, the money is refunded back to your bank account.) Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Good luck. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.