cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with downloading Statements

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Help with downloading Statements

I am also having the same issue. When searched on Help, it says there is Download dropdown under Activity but there is no such option. I tried all major browsers - IE, Chrome and FireFox.

I can only get to download using the link paypal.com/history which is a workaround and not a solution, shame on you paypal.

PayPal - You need to fix this. Why can't a separate download button be created?

Contributor

Even using paypal.com/history link, I can only download Monthly statement. If I use custom date range and click on Show, it brings back to the Main Activity Page. No options to download an excel.

Paypal - It is a bug, please fix.

Contributor

No one will fix it.  No one is listening.  No one cares.

Contributor

@Iusepp wrote:

Even using paypal.com/history link, I can only download Monthly statement. If I use custom date range and click on Show, it brings back to the Main Activity Page. No options to download an excel.

paypal.com/history doesn't work. No statements, no activity download, or ANY options other than viewing on the screen.

Hello @traveler12, @marclawson3, @Iusepp,

Try business.paypal.com . That should take you to your reporting section of your account. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

Very helpful, @PayPal_JonK !   Looks like there are a lot of download options on the business site.  

Thanks for taking time to reply,

Marc

Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_JonK .  very helpful, saved me a lot of time.