Help with downloading Statements

majeedshinkar
Contributor
Contributor

I'm tried downloading my statements using the Custom and Standard type. I have a small business and would like to see my profits. So im checking all the payments made and received for each month to keep record. 

I prefer using the standard type because it includes the "transaction fees" and "total received/paid after fees"

The standard is available by month only, which is ok. However, downloading (e.g. June) or any other month... the statement only shows the date from 10th to end of month??

How can I have the standard view to just show the total month from the 1st to end of month?? please advise.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Iusepp
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same issue. When searched on Help, it says there is Download dropdown under Activity but there is no such option. I tried all major browsers - IE, Chrome and FireFox.

I can only get to download using the link paypal.com/history which is a workaround and not a solution, shame on you paypal.

PayPal - You need to fix this. Why can't a separate download button be created?

Login to Me Too

Iusepp
Contributor
Contributor

Even using paypal.com/history link, I can only download Monthly statement. If I use custom date range and click on Show, it brings back to the Main Activity Page. No options to download an excel.

Paypal - It is a bug, please fix.

Login to Me Too

marclawson3
Contributor
Contributor

No one will fix it.  No one is listening.  No one cares.

Login to Me Too

traveler12
Contributor
Contributor

@Iusepp wrote:

Even using paypal.com/history link, I can only download Monthly statement. If I use custom date range and click on Show, it brings back to the Main Activity Page. No options to download an excel.

paypal.com/history doesn't work. No statements, no activity download, or ANY options other than viewing on the screen.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @traveler12, @marclawson3, @Iusepp,

Try business.paypal.com . That should take you to your reporting section of your account. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

marclawson3
Contributor
Contributor

Very helpful, @PayPal_JonK !   Looks like there are a lot of download options on the business site.  

Thanks for taking time to reply,

Marc

Login to Me Too

Iusepp
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_JonK .  very helpful, saved me a lot of time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.