Help Please!!! Having dispute problems!

barrelgirl
New Community Member

I am trying to file a dispute with something for "item not as described" but it wont let me open it! i did file once already for it as "item not received" but i wound up finally getting an item with the correct tracking number but its NOT at all what i ordered. i ordered a Graco 4 in 1 car seat and instead i got a paper face mask they give you at the doctors! i want my money back because this isnt right but paypal wont let me open a claim for it. it gave me the options for billing issue so i clicked that but once i submit it a page pops up saying " opps looks like something went wrong on our end" then it brings me to the resolution center and shows they closed the claim i JUST opened. im getting super frustrated because they wont answer their phones and the automatic lady doesnt help me at all. I feel like their "buyer protection" at this point is absolutely nothing but a joke since they arent helping someone that seriously needs it. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Garretto39neal5
Contributor
Contributor
Its difficult to find but if you google paypal message center you can send them a message. It took 1 week for them to respond and everytime i wait i get nothing then i log back in and there is a message that they saw i wasnt online and left. Im about to start a class action lawsuit against them. They wont release my money i have available to me. I cant send anything to my accounts because i got money from a man in canada who i sold stuff to. Good luck and get ready to sign my class action lawsuit
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@barrelgirl 

Customer service will have to reopen and change the reason of claim for you since the claim is already closed. Can't open another case through the Resolution Center.

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

(Please be patient as response time will be longer due to reduced staff/closed or limited phone lines.)

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

barrelgirl
New Community Member

thank you and i am trying to be patient especially since they just closed my case i had open against this person last night but its very frustrating when any for of contact with them hasn't worked. But i will try again tomorrow for calling them and ive got a chat message thing open so maybe they will get back to me.

Login to Me Too

Garretto39neal5
Contributor
Contributor
The chat message is the only solution take it from the guy who has been trying to reach them for 2 weeks. Facebook message is just an automated computer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.