Going to take this to social media

MSG3
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone not getting their items paid from their paypal accounts from a sender because of Canada Post? more than 20 days late, and not getting their Refunded? Disputes taking longer than they should? only to be given the run around?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Fellow Canadian 👋

So don't worry I am not a bot lol but During this time in Canada our Canada Posts offices are taking a bit longer then expected I ordered from eBay and didn't get my item till a month later. So since COVID-19 is really hurting our Economy and disfunctioning our arrive time for parcels because of "Held Global Pandemic" as was written on my tracking number so many times its not PayPal's fault I can 100% tell you that but if you are concerned and it is an expensive item I would contact PayPal Customer Service as they can Expedite the Dispute for a faster Response for Refunds and Communication with the Seller! That is the most 100% FASTEST way of getting ahold of anyone is Calling, you can find there Official Customer Service Phone Number on google by typing " PayPal Customer Service Phone Number "😁

#DontWorry

Best Of Luck 🥂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Fellow Canadian 👋

So don't worry I am not a bot lol but During this time in Canada our Canada Posts offices are taking a bit longer then expected I ordered from eBay and didn't get my item till a month later. So since COVID-19 is really hurting our Economy and disfunctioning our arrive time for parcels because of "Held Global Pandemic" as was written on my tracking number so many times its not PayPal's fault I can 100% tell you that but if you are concerned and it is an expensive item I would contact PayPal Customer Service as they can Expedite the Dispute for a faster Response for Refunds and Communication with the Seller! That is the most 100% FASTEST way of getting ahold of anyone is Calling, you can find there Official Customer Service Phone Number on google by typing " PayPal Customer Service Phone Number "😁

#DontWorry

Best Of Luck 🥂

Login to Me Too

nereida_almenar
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had a problem with Pay Pal Declined Refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.