Finding your account statement

michaellambert1
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how on Paypal you can get to see a summary of your account - you know, just like a normal bank statement - nothing fancy just receipts, transfers out, charges etc - the sort of information most people might want to access from time to time

(I am now trying to submit this form for the sixth time!)

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@michaellambert1 

Navigate to All Reports on the top menu on your Dashboard. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

michaellambert1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. 'All Reports' does not appear anywhere on my dashboard.

I have the following options at the top of my Home page:

Home

Activity

Pay & Get Paid

Marketing for Growth

Financing

Business Tools

If I select 'Activity' I then have the option to search for different types of transactions for different periods one at a time, an extremely time-consuming process. I presume there is no way of seeing an account summary without going through this procedure? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @michaellambert1,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I see you're looking to view the summary of transactions of your PayPal account. To view and download statements and reports :

Go to Activity.
Click the download button image.
Click Activity download under "Reports".
Select the transaction type, date range, and file format.
Click Create Report.
When the report is ready, click Download.

You can learn more about downloading statements and reports here.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

michaellambert1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

Login to Me Too

michaellambert1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

I have received about 500 payments into my account since last October. Supposing I want to know the total value of those payments into the account over the period October until now. Is there any way I can find that information or do I have download them and then add them all up?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @michaellambert1,

Thanks for getting back to us! I understand that you would like to know the total amount of the transactions. You would have to download the statements to calculate the total value of the payments. Here's help center article to know more. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.