Financial report

CTCTELA
New Community Member

Hi, is there a way to run a report that will indicate what item was purchased for a transaction? Right now all I get it a name and an amount. I'd like to know what was purchased WITHOUT clicking on the actual transaction. HELP!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CTCTELA,

Thank you for your post! If there were any notes associated with the transaction that indicated what the transaction was for, that information should be one of the fields available in the Activity download. Please see the instructions for this at the bottom of this article.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ookpik
New Community Member

Info link is no longer available 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ookpik,

I'm sorry that the article is no longer available. Please try this one.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.