FORWARDING OF MY DEBIT CARD CONFIRMATION CODE

Akpama
New Community Member

My Paypal account could not shown me where i could put the code and forward pls what should I do Meanwhile this is the code My Bank Statement shown a code No.5692 See the full details as follow On Monday, April 6, 2020, my UNION BANK sent this ALERT To me alerting me that the sum of N715.65 was debited from my account in favour of PAYPAL PLS SEE THE ALERT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS Union Bank of Nigeria PLC Dear AKPAMA <removed>,TRANSACTION ALERT SERVICE We wish to inform you that the following transaction occurred against your bank account with us. Transaction Details Transaction Type: DebitAlert! Account No: 00*****<removed> Transaction Location: UBN HEAD OFFICE Transaction Description: POS@00000001/PP*5692COD[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]LU Transaction Amount: NGN 715.65 Transaction Date & Time: 07/MAR/2020 05:37:46 Balance: NGN25,095.94CR With the above submission it proved that the CARD I used in PAYPAL platform is mine and the PAYPAL can now CONFIRM my account as well as my CARD pls I shall be much grateful my appeal for account and card confirmation is approved. Thanks Akpama <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.