Easy to read summary of transactions to one payee

Leeh1984
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have started an online business and with the funds from funds going into my PayPal account, I thought it easy to use that balance to purchase Royal Mail postage for next sales. Now I’m at the point where i’d like to keep track of my costs for postage but I’m finding it difficult to find a quick solution to tally up the amounts paid out.

I post a lot because they are low cost items and sell quite a lot, so it would take quite some time to add up.

I have only managed to find the option to download the list of transactions but there is no structure to the file I’ve downloaded it just opens as a very long list of words and numbers that I could only add up by hand.  
Is there any way which I can find a quick total of the amounts paid to Royal Mail for the year to date that I am missing?

thanks in advance for any light you may shed on this for me

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Leeh1984,

Welcome to the Community! 

I understand you're looking for a convenient way to organize your transactions. A great Help Center article you may find useful is: How do I find a statement report of my PayPal transaction history or running balance? I personally like to use an Excel Spreadsheet (CSV.) However, there are multiple options for your convenience. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Leeh1984
Contributor
Contributor

thankyou very much im just waiting on it to be created now, im confident that this will be exactly what i wanted thankyou very much! 

Lee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.