Downloading reports problem, not working!

fnirs
New Community Member

I'm having trouble downloading reports, I give the date range and there isn't a button to 'run'. I've used Safari and Chrome, both not working!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @fnirs,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues downloading history / reports through our site. Sometimes browsers may share cookies & browsing history, so I would first recommend clearing out your browser's cache, cookies, and history. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see if they can run the report for you. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

butterflyam
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday, I called and spoke with customer service on this very subject.  I never realized that there was a 12 download limit and I have reports back as far as 2015.  The answer I got was "noone has ever asked that before"...not how to delete them.  I asked if they could delete them and they could not.  Google tells you how, but the clicking references must be old.  I tried working with the closest references with no luck.  Here are the instructions in case anyone else can figure a workaround: 

1.  Log in to your account and then click the "My Account" tab.  Click the "Overview button to view your recent transactions lob.

2.  Click to add a tick in the "Date" check box in the "My Recent Activity" section to select all the records.
3.  Click "Archive" to clear these records from your list and move them to the History page.  The "My Recent Activity" section will display "No New Items" in the list.
4.  Remember to log out.

I am a long time user of Paypal and always been pleased with customer service, but I think I may have gotten a new person this time.  I found a 1099 (by accident!)   Never received anything in the mail and while working on my taxes, just clicked tax info out of curiosity.  The figures are way higher than my total sales plus a bricks and mortar store so I am scrambling to find the correct totals.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.