Download of transactions not available?

sarahmcl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, is there a glitch with downloading transactions? It's currently taking me to a crypto tax reporting page.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @sarahmcl

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues downloading some reports. 

If you are running into an error, I would advise clearing your cache/cookies and/or using an alternative browser. 

The steps on how to download a transaction report can be found here: How do I download a report of my PayPal payment history?

However, to go back further than 3 years, you will need to contact our customer service team to request this report! 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Barnards-Star
Contributor
Contributor

no point telling us to click on the button when we are telling you the button does not work.

I have the same issue and tried on multiple devices.

Login to Me Too

Jonathan007007
New Community Member

Same problem. Appears this useful functionality has been removed? Why? Good work Paypal!

Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, just having the same issue. 

Login to Me Too

Johnski100
New Community Member

I am having the same problem, unable to do my month end...Please do something about it PayPal.

Login to Me Too

sarahmcl
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, this doesn’t help. Your reporting function is not working properly. I’m not using PayPal where possible anymore, I wasn’t a big user anyway. You may want to investigate further for your other users.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.