Download/Print Statements

Gremlin666
New Community Member
Hello all .... Can anyone please explain how I can either download or print last year's transactions ?? I have looked at previous similar questions but to no avail. Many thanks.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mmk412
New Community Member

This is for PayPal personnel

Why is it so GD hard to find my statements. Why don't you just have a button on the main page for statements?
Your instructions to download statements say:
Go to Settings.
Click Statements and Taxes.
Click All transactions.
Click custom statement.
Select the transaction type, date range, and file format.
Click Create Report.
There is no spot that says "Click All transactions."
Plus your links that say you want feedback don't work!
Mike [removed]

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Gremlin666 and @mmk412,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear about the issues you're facing while downloading the statements in your PayPal account. Here's how to view and download statements and reports on the webpage :

Go to Settings.
Click Statements and Taxes.
Click All transactions.
Click custom statement. 
Select the transaction type, date range, and file format.
Click Create Report.
When the report is ready, click Download.

It could be a technical glitch you're not seeing the "All transactions" option. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser or device to see if this works. If you still face issue, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through our Facebook or Twitter page for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

masterRedFox
Contributor
Contributor

The standard answer from the site is not answering the question because the site has a glitch that denies the user from doing the correct steps listed. This has been going on for at least 3 months since January 2023

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.