Download End of Month Reports?

cjenkins08
Contributor
Contributor

I have always went to the "Transaction Finder" and selected "Payments Received", which gave me a very simple report of every payment received transaction for the month. I need each transaction to list the total amount of the transaction and the date it was purchased, and hopefully the Paypal Fee. With the Transaction Finder no longer being available, I have not found any way to accomplish this. I can only get the Activity Downloader to bring in Payments Received and Payments Sent all mixed by dates.

I need to separate my reports by Payments Received.......Shipping.......and Refunds Sent.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

there is the YTD summary page,showing how much PAYPAL fee you have paid,how much you have received and how much you refund,then you can match it with your detail transaction report.

you can also download the transaction details and ask some IT guy to write you a program tailored to your need,basically he is going to sort these transactions and print you a report .

someone may come along and show you how to do it using paypal parameters.

I used a 19 cents spiral binder and record every sale I made by date-sales,shipping,COGS,postage,insurance,sales tax.

for venue FVF and paypal fee,I just need a total for the month,I don't need to see the details for each order.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.