Dispute refund HELP

Randa11
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all. Noticed unauthorized charges on my account also cards I’ve never used or have and knowledge about PayPal denied my cases what should I do 51 year one diabetic and stroke patient funds where needed for my plavix and insulins I don’t know what else I should do never had to deal with anything like this
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Randa11,

I'm so sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity on your account, that's definitely concerning. 😞 I would advise reporting the payments as unauthorized and changing your password to resecure your account. Then, you can remove any cards you don't recognize. I hope your money is refunded soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Randa11
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the information but no I didn’t receive my refund. Then today I used a virtual one time use card they reversed the payment to a one time use card and nobody is responding to me about my funds I’m done with PayPal one this is sorted out
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Randa11,

That sounds frustrating, I apologize for the inconvenience regarding the refund. We automatically send refunds back to the card it originated from, so you'll need to reach out to the card issuer to retrieve the funds back. I hope the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.