Customer Service Rep swore at me several times

DMATherapy
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having a lot of issues with PayPal locking my account and holding my funds. Today I called Customer service to get to the bottom of the issue. I spoke to two people. The first person could not answer any of my questions. The second person was supposedly a supervisor, but the guy was VERY confrontational. Not only did the guy treat me like crap, he proceeded to swear at me several times. He literally ended the call with “you are a <edited>, thank you for calling PayPal, goodbye”. If PayPal condones this kind of treatment, they should answer for it. How do I get a copy of this call recording? The world should get to see how PayPal treats it’s customers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DMATherapy 

😗Gosh, thats dreadful.

I think if you have his name try making an official complaint?

However what is the betting that the below may have happened?

You acknowledge and understand that while your communications with PayPal may be overheard, monitored, or recorded not all telephone lines or calls may be recorded by PayPal, and PayPal does not guarantee that recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or retrievable.

Disputes between you and PayPal regarding the PayPal services may be reported to customer service online through the PayPal Help Center at any time, or by callin[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]from Mon-Fri 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT.

THE NUMBER HAS BEEN REMOVED AS WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT NUMBERS ON THIS FORUM BUT YOU CAN GET IT AT THE VERY END OF THE USER AGREEMENT FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.