Chengdoujin

Rh34
New Community Member
I ordered dr Martin black work boots from the official website or so I thought , I made purchase on feb 1 21 . I got confirmation code of 313 . I found my order to double check I had to search the internet to find the exact sale price I ordered from it was a 70 % off for New Years sale . I had it saved on my email. Well I waited weeks I did not receive anything I tried to find my confirmation email again and done how the first 5 days how does 5 days of my personal emails disappear. So the only proof I have is the name and number of the sellers name wich is Chengdoujin and a CA phone number that does not answer. Now I’m out 54.99 and I have no proof. I thought I was dealing with the official dr marten website but Chengdoujin must of hacked into the dr Martin website and took my order . There is no record of my purchase because I did not register an account first before I bought my boots on the dr Martin official website. So I decided to give the benefit of the dought and I waited months but no boots showed up . I did some research online and Chengdoujin is a fraudulent fake web site seller . I reported to pay pal she said because I made the purchase I do not cover under E. Policy what ever that means? I want my money refunded. I hope it does not take a long time since Chengdoujin has allready been accused of fraud by many other pay pal customers
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.