Charts & Graphs going in January

LPOBGS
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else feeling bad about Charts & Graphs page being deleted from our Activity Page.

We are asked to go to Reports - Insights.

But that is not up to date! It doesn't show yesterday's sales accurately!

Come on PayPal! Will I have to add sales up manually!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

DoremiTeacher
Contributor
Contributor

I agree!  This is ridiculous! I used Charts and Graphs EVERY DAY!  come on, Paypal!!!  Don't make me leave you.

Login to Me Too

Orerockon
Contributor
Contributor

They're removing functionally one brick at a time. Have been for years. Whining isn't going to change anything but here I am whining.

Login to Me Too

motoheatusa
Contributor
Contributor

This is very complicated and slow for process for businesses.  Same as it use to be 7 years ago and now is the same. PayPal is going backwards. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

However did this decision. It was completely WRONG Cat Frustrated

Login to Me Too

shoushan
Contributor
Contributor

Bring Charts and Graphs Back!!!!

It was very helpful

Login to Me Too

dissodo88
Contributor
Contributor

Not just that. Made my life so much easier for my reports. I can see what was purchased on paypal here or the taxes paid. What paypal thinking? Please send an email to paypal support to bring it back. Is ridiculous!!

Login to Me Too

hayley383050
New Community Member

It is so hard to reconcile without charts and graphs, as I need to separate payments received from payments sent, and report shipping and fees separately.  Charts and graphs had totals separated which made reporting a breeze. I cant even do it now without spending hours sorting through the data line by line. The paypal reports are terrible . This is the worst, and making me hate paypal, i wont be using it.

Login to Me Too

GrumpyGus

Not only did they remove the "Charts and Graphs" function, but their new "Sales Insights" (the one they recommend using under "Reports") is inaccurate.  It doesn't total the day before, uses a different time zone than ours, and ours stopped collecting data entirely 8 days ago.  I've been manually adding up (line-by-line) transactions to see my previous day's total.

This is terrible.  Software like that "Charts & Graphs" tab was automatic for PayPal.  I don't understand why they'd delete it. The new "Sales Insights" stuff looks more modern but has useless data.  Useless data presented attractively is still useless data.  PLEASE BRING BACK CHARTS & GRAPHS PAYPAL.  My accountant hates PayPal due to their reports, and this is only going to make it worse.

EDIT:  Ironically enough, "Charts & Graphs" are still PayPal's recommended way to "Quickly find totals for Payments Received, Shipping Collected, and Sales Tax Collected".  Their words, not mine.  Wow this is a terrible thing they've done.  The "great resource" they promote on their help center was deleted by them.  So what now, considering Sales Insights is useless?

Login to Me Too

chartsngraphs
Contributor
Contributor

So I just tried to use charts and graphs like I used to to find it's been taken away.

The new option isn't half as useful and makes it much more time consuming to get the same information.

Can this not be added back in?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.