Can we get PayPal MasterCard (Concerto) for business transaction in Quickbooks format?

TimboGT
Contributor
Contributor

Can we get PayPal MasterCard (Concerto) for business transaction in Quickbooks format?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe that I've been with PayPal since their beginning and they won't even respond to an issue after 5 months.  Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Login to Me Too

Alta-Boats
Contributor
Contributor

I just switched over to this card. I was trying to add the card to QuickBooks. Looks like I wasted my time and now I will have to switch back. Thanks PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

PetesDiary
Contributor
Contributor

I just signed up for this card thinking it would be easy to use with Quickbooks. Looks like I need to find a different business card and cancel this one if it's not going to sync. SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS THAT PAYPAL WOULD USE A BANK THAT DOESN'T COMPLY WITH THE MOST POPULAR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE... DISAPPOINTING!

Login to Me Too

DFTLLC
New Community Member

I was so excited to get the PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard. But manually entering transactions into Quickbooks isn't worth the labor. I was gonna use this as an everyday business credit card, but I will find something better suited toward a business user, maybe use this for one or two large purchases a year. Sad really. 

Login to Me Too

TimboGT
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with everyone.  I CAN'T BELIEVE PAYPAL OFFERS A CREDIT CARD THAT DOES NOT SYNC TO QUICKBOOKS !!!!!!

They make a lot of confusing noise about Paypal's ability to connect to quickbooks......which is a whole different issue.

We are talking about the PayPal CASH BACK MASTERCARD....... IT WILL NOT SYNC OR EXPORT TO QUICKBOOKS!!

Not woth the cash back when you have to manually enter all of those transactions.

Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor
I am so sick of PayPal's poor customer support. Additionally, my question never had anything to do remotely with QuickBooks, merged my question with this one.
Login to Me Too

probusiness
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. It is stupid that the Paypal CREDIT CARD does not link to QB. I love it because of the 3% in Paypal but I might reach a point where keeping it might not be worth it if it does not link to QB. Bad business for PP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.