Can we get PayPal MasterCard (Concerto) for business transaction in Quickbooks format?

TimboGT
Contributor
Contributor

Can we get PayPal MasterCard (Concerto) for business transaction in Quickbooks format?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @TimboGT,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about PayPal MasterCard transactions. Once you link your PayPal prepaid master card account to your PayPal account, you can able to view the valuable online features include access to the online Account Center where you may securely view your PayPal Prepaid Card account balance and transaction history. You can refer to our webpage for more information on PayPal prepaid MasterCard features.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

TimboGT
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously.... Bindu?

Can you please answer the question.......

WHY CAN'T WE GET TRANSACTIONS IN QUICKBOOKS FORMAT FOR PAYPAL MASTERCARD (serviced by Concerto)?

Login to Me Too

bommestudio
New Community Member

@TimboGT agreed, Bindu you did not answer their question and this matter should be prioritized.

Concerto Card should not be PayPal's credit card provider if they can't support any accounting integration. This business credit card is a nightmare to reconcile with the PDF-only statement downloads and an urgent issue since there are many businesses now using this card with no way to reconcile hundreds of transactions without manual effort.

PayPal needs to escalate this with Concerto card as I just called them and they have no timeline as to when they will get to it which is not OK.

Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

How on earth was that reply supposed to help?  Did you even read the question before answering?

Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Bindu Why are you just ignoring this thread?  Why won't anyone respond from PayPal with any helpful information?

Login to Me Too

Lightingei
Contributor
Contributor

This does not answer the question and we are having the exact same problem. 

Can you please resolve this issue and actually read and answer the question

Login to Me Too

bcarp88
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Bindu Can you please look into this issue? This is causing a lot of problems for our business and many others within this thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get and answer?  Several people have asked similar questions over the last several months, but not a single helpful answer.  Frustrating

Login to Me Too

WFHSCorp
New Community Member

I am blown away that PayPal Business Mastercard is unable to connect to QuickBooks.  One of the main reasons I got the card was because I assumed seamless connectivity with my bookkeeping software.  This is a nightmare and I might cancel the card because of this!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.