Can’t redraw money with my cash card

Agshakim
New Community Member

I called PayPal about two weeks ago that am in Ghana west Africa, and I was told that I will be able to have access to my account and my cash card to redraw money anywhere I am, I have been receiving money from my business people from other country all of a sudden I couldn’t redraw money again whiles I have money on my cash card....later on I tried to log Into my account and I was told to upload my ID card....unfortunately as I was traveling I couldn’t take personal information with me to that country for security reason and this is my first time being here....I wish I could fly back home but the airport is not working due to convid 19 and I am stuck at the moment...I tried calling so that I can get access to the customer care service it was Also unavailable and closed due to the convid19 please I really need your help now for the a week now I am really suffering you guys should help me get access to my account if not when I get back to usa I will take the whole PayPal to court because I don’t know where I have gone wrong...you can call me to ask for my ssn and every necessity detail about my accoun[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]thank you Mr Anthony [Removed]

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.