Can I add spouse's income to my annual after tax income?

antoniyo
Contributor
Contributor

Please let me know if anyone did and if it's according to the rules. I know major credit card companies are ok with that.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Stylz1996
Contributor
Contributor
I'm wondering the same thing. I had included both incomes. Today I was asked to verify my income. There was a box that said Married WI Residents only: If you are applying for an individual account and your spouse also is a WI resident, combine your and your spouse's financial information. So that info is for WI residents only. It doesnt say that your or my state, does or doesnt, only that this message is for WI residents. I'm just not sure about my state. They need to include that for every state. My wife doesnt make a lot of money, maybe 20 bucks an HR or so, but it helps us immensely and we both use the others income for bill's. It only makes sense to include it. I included her previously and think I'm still going to. It says all available income after taxes. That is available income. If I were you, I would do more research. Dont just take my word for it. Figure out your states laws.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.