Balance or Subscriber Tickers? Donations or Subscriptions.

edsparxxx
Contributor
Contributor

I saw this question from 2010. I'm so happy PayPal has listened.

How do I program a ticker from amount of donations either up or down?

How do I program a ticker from amount of subscribers either up or down?

How do I program a ticker for items sold either up or down?

Obviously there is some code that needs to be added to the button itself. Any thoughts or discussions...?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

edsparxxx
Contributor
Contributor

Mainly I wanted to have a gofundme for the top of Asia, but the second I mentioned countries nobody ever heard of it was shut off. Funny how that is. I have been to 63 countries and found no aliens, monsters or giant killer robots/insects. Don't suppose if we were closer people wouldn't be so scared of this part of the world. I have no interest in staying there or joining a cause. Just a week to look and move on. So if I also setup this with paypal like gofundme. I am assuming that I would want to customize my own ticker also.

Of course i have been blocked by paypal before for mentioning C bd on webpage. May be pay pays rules instead of theirs.... hmm tis tis.

Login to Me Too

edsparxxx
Contributor
Contributor

Of course i could have chose many different trips; but summer is coming so go north is the best option. The most expensive trip in the world is turkey through Japan. There are many countries that are not so pro to Americans in politics but maybe not so much from the people's perspective. I still would like to see them and grab a slice of pepperoni while drinking beer and watching some nfl on my phone. Highly doubt there will be many issues anywhere at this point in our world history.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.