Balance affecting

barkley
Contributor
Contributor

It will not allow me to see my balance affecting total on transaction. Why is that? You use to could see a running total after each transaction.?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

steelytim62
Contributor
Contributor

I think everyone has the same problem and unfortunately this is how it will be from now one. I also HATE this! Here is the response I got from customer service today.

"I apologize for the experience you are faced with in not being able to see the running balance. Unfortunately, this will be the new norm, and not a technical issue which can be resolved through this ticket system.  The feature has been deprecated, and the only way to see the running balance is to pull a report in the report section under "activity download". ".

Paypal, this is NOT GOOD!!!!!

Login to Me Too

howcurious
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to them this morning, as I need this to reconcile my Xero accounting software. They said it will no longer be shown in the dashboard, and you have to download an activity report. I requested a report for the past 3 months of data at 12pm, it is now 17:22pm and I still don't have the report. Nothing in my email, and under 'reports' it still says 'submitted'. Sort it out PayPal, please! This is such an important feature for business owners.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.