Auto Transfer is horrendous!

Frustrated666
Contributor
Contributor

I normally manually transfer my entire PP balance every week and then run the activity download to match transactions in Quickbooks so I can reconcile the account.  I've been doing this for 15+ years, every single week.  On 7/24/19 I decided to take advantage of the "weekly auto transfer" feature which was supposed to transfer the entire balance every Monday at 9am PST.  I was out of town for 5 weeks and upon my return I ran the Activity download for all balance effecting payments for a 6 week period.  The bank deposits don't match the transaction report and PayPal is telling me they "have no way" of telling me what transactions were included in each transfer.  On top of that, the transfers seems to have happened at random times rather than each Monday at 9am PST.  The words "auto-sweep" were used.  To enable auto-sweep you have to call and activate it... which I DID NOT DO.  Now I'm stuck with hundreds of transactions that I cannot reconcile and PayPal is as unhelpful as they usually are.  Anyone else experience this??

I'm beyond frustrated.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.