April 15 is fast approaching

DaniSerban
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have this message in my Paypal. "April 15 is fast approaching, but there’s still time to download and submit your tax documents from our tax center."

What it means? What i need to do ? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DaniSerban,

I'm sorry to hear that you received that message. That seems to be referring to US accounts that qualify for a 1099K form for tax filing, but your account is in Romania. 

Do you have a US PayPal account in addition to the one that you're using to access this forum? 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

allwizzy
New Community Member

Hello,

I got same text on my account and am from UAE. How do i resolve this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @allwizzy,

I'm sorry to hear that you also received this messaging. Was this messaging in your Message Center in your PayPal account, or was it received as an email?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DaniSerban and @allwizzy,

I did a little further investigation on this matter. Please take a look at this article and see if any of the information applies to your situation.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.