Annual Financial Summary Report?

remag2010
New Community Member

hi

where do I find Annual Financial Summary Report? for 2018

every year I see it show on my paypal and this year right now is march 4 still not show.

any one can help?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Cristina

Hi remag2010,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

PayPal's Financial Summary report for the previous year is a one-stop shop for your PayPal account activity for the previous year. This report includes fees, payments, purchases and other important financial information.

Here's how to view and download your Financial Summary Report for the previous year:

1. Log in to your PayPal Account
  2. Click Activity near the top of the page.
  3. Click Statements on the right-hand side.
  4. Click Custom.
  5. Click Financial Summaries.
  6. Click Financial Summary.
  7. Select the appropriate date range and currency.
  8. Click Create report.

Please note: When the time period selected exceeds 31 days, the report will be limited to a summary and will not include transaction detail.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

ShawnKhan
New Community Member

There is no option for financial summary there after custom 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi ShawnKhan,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community!

When one selects "Reports" in their PayPal Business account, there is an option on the left for "Financial Summaries". After clicking this option, one can select "Financial Summary" and create a report with their desired timeframe. 

The Annual Financial summary report is no longer available. You can use the Financial Summary report to get a snapshot of your yearly finances.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

vpstoltz
Contributor
Contributor

How do I create a report that has $ in, fees, taxes, shipping all in columns for easy totals?

PRS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.