All Transaction Listing - all payments showing status as - Completed Shipped, even new orders

Mitsiman
Contributor
Contributor

when reviewing all the payments received from customers, even new payments which I have not yet had the chance to review, there status showing on the front summary screen are all stating as below.

Now this customer I have already set the status as In Progress with no tracking. This is frustrating as all of hte payments which have not yet been shipped, or newly received are all showing this same completed shipped status which means I can't quickly see which ones are still being processed and those that have actually been shipped.

Is there any solution or is this an issue with paypal. Occasionally it will display the correct information on the status of the payment, but only briefly sometimes. Usually when a new payment has been made and I go to set its status for the first time.

8 Apr 2021

i

Payment from

FAKE NAMe 

• CompletedShipped
  •  

Completed

$200.00 AUD

-$7.50

$192.50

Confirming this above transaction is currently set to "In Process" with no tracking.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Islandescape
New Community Member

I am also having this problem. All of my incoming orders that are paid by Paypal, are automatically Completed, instead of Processing as they should be. Was there a chance over the last few days?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.