Account on hold

Donnaxxx
Contributor
Contributor
I have only used PayPal a few times to purchase from Ebay, then I put a carseat for sale I was asked by someone if I could post I said it was really heavy and will cost alot she went and paid to PayPal which I knew myself it would cost more than I've been paid to post, PayPal put it on hold 28 days. I told PayPal to refund and buyer to ask for refund, then weeks down line I ask a friend to send me money I need urgent and I'm still waiting for my new bank card to come so he sends it to PayPal. Then I get restrictions because of change is use of my account I told them and also the money is for my son to get home hes 80 miles away hes mentally ill I need to get him home still on hold. Now for 2 days hes not been heard from so I contact PayPal asking for my money I need to go find my son, still on hold. I've been told different things. And is still on hold. I just sent my son a money request just to see what would happen and they send him the money request so their willing to take more money but also my sons, and still on hold
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.