A statement from 2009 in 2020

MateuszG80
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. How to get statement from 2009 in 2020?? I cant find any help online. Any one knows where to go and what to do?? Please help
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MateuszG80 

Activity > Statements > Custom > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

Can only go back as far as 7 years if I recall correctly.

I would do a report by year or every two years to so the download won't take too long to create.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MateuszG80
Contributor
Contributor
Its only going back to 2013. Is there any chance to go back to 2009??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MateuszG80 

You'll have to call customer service and ask. On the site, it'll only go as far back as 7 years, I just checked.

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MateuszG80
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks will call them tomorrow and i will comeback soon with an update
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @MateuszG80 thank you for asking this Community Help to know more about getting your statement from 2009 up to present. The previous person who answered your question was correct. You can only upload your statement 7 years backward. How do I download my PayPal transaction history? To download your transaction history: 1. Go to Activity. 2. Click Statements on the right of the page, then click Custom. 3. Select the transaction type, date range and file format. 4. Click Create Report.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.