Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know when 2018 1099-k will be available to download?  Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Deb004
Contributor
Contributor

January 27th and still not available.  Anyone heard anything?

Login to Me Too

momnmehl2016
New Community Member

Feb 1sst and I can still not access my 1099-K

Login to Me Too

Protazoey
Contributor
Contributor

It's now the FIFTH of February and NOTHING for 1099K for 2018 still...Looking at the dates I saved previous years' files for 2016 and 2017, I should've had this in my hand over a WEEK ago. 

Paypal, what's going on here?? Has the gov't shutdown affected you re: this? You're holding up my ENTIRE tax refund for our household, as I file jointly with my husband and we've both LONG had our W2's from our day jobs...

Get the lead out, would ya?? Come on...you're killing us, smalls...

Login to Me Too

tagteam42
Contributor
Contributor

Feb. 21st and I don't have access to my 2018 1099s.. anyone else have any luck?

Login to Me Too

Protazoey
Contributor
Contributor

I got a reply that re-informed me of a fact I forgot:

Paypal will NOT generate a 1099k if you did not achieve $20k or more and have 200 or more transactions in gross sales for the past year.

This is why I personally didn't have a 1099k in my tax documents section on my account.

If you've achieved those 2 things, then I would reach out to customer support personally for yourself and ask why you don't have the 1099k.

I've done a LOT more business in the previous 3 years, and got used to getting the form and totally spaced on the minimum thresholds for Paypal to do the work for me by giving me the 1099k.

You'll need to figure your own gross sales from your Financial Statement, by running it for 1/1/18-12/31/18.

This is what I did, used that data and my W2 for my day job, filed and sent my tax returns and already have both my state and federal refunds 🙂

Good luck, everyone!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.