2 Basic Questions

SafetrexWorkwea
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Q/1.

Just wondering how long it takes for PayPal to prepare a custom activity statement for download, ie. 12/12/18-31/12/18

I have been waiting close to 24 hours and nothing has come through yet.

Q/2. 

Is it possible to set your bank account as the preferred method as opposed to your PayPal account. Say for example I have $100 in my PayPal account and I pay for something worth $30 via PayPal, am I able to set it so that it comes straight from my bank account and not the money that is in my PayPal account? I have set my bank as the preferred method but I must be doing something wrong because when I pay for things using PayPal it still deducts it from my PayPal balance, leaving me with a $70 balance as opposed to deducting directly from my bank account. Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks in advance 

Tom

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SafetrexWorkwea

1. Allow a few weeks.

2. Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SafetrexWorkwea
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thanks for your reply

Really a few weeks? That's bloody crazy!

May have to dismiss that idea

As for the second question my bank account is set as the preferred method. I will have to email PayPal

Thanks anyway

Cheers, Tom

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.