1099 tax form won’t load

Sw34
Contributor
Contributor
Everything on PayPal is working perfectly I go to my tax documents to load my 1099 form and it just constantly loads acts like it’s wanting to load some thing but nothing ever happens it’s been like this for several days I’ve tried different browsers going on different peoples computers they all do the same thing I have no idea what to do and this is holding me up from doing my taxes and there is no one to talk to from PayPal worst customer service
Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

jeremyr3
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue, not loading the screen.   I haven't received a 1099-K yet and keep checking hoping it will show up so I can do my taxes.   Im in MD and went well over the reporting limit.

Login to Me Too

jeremyr3
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here

Login to Me Too

Julienee
Contributor
Contributor
Happening to me as well
Login to Me Too

GeminiFerrie
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. When I click on Tax Documents, nothing but loading happens.

Login to Me Too

Dyesngoodvibes
New Community Member
Same issue here!
Login to Me Too

MadKing1999
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this issue, and PayPal is the only thing holding up my taxes. It amazes me that a company of this size, has these type of issues FOR DAYS, with no feedback or explanation. At least they should have someone monitoring these forums to act as customer service. Funny they are never delayed in collecting their fee though.

Login to Me Too

InvalidFormat
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. I can download payment and activity reports, but the tax documents page just shows the spinning blue circle of doom. I've attempted loading in Chrome, Brave, and IE.

Seeing multiple gateway 502 errors in chrome for this page as well. 🤔

Login to Me Too

TonyC1983
New Community Member

Same here. And I need to file this week. Paypal, get on this!

Login to Me Too

gallore111
New Community Member

Same...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.