1099-k

jeremyc111
New Community Member

I live in a state where the reporting threshold for 1099-ks is > $600 or 200 transactions. I have exceeded that threshold through sales  via Stubhub that were cashed out through Paypal. Stubhub says Paypal is responsible for the 1099-k; however, i have no 1099s in my account. Have 1099s been sent out yet?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jeremyc111,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten your 1099k yet. These documents are issued by January 31st, and we'll notify you when they are available via email. If you do not receive one after reaching the eligibility under the requirements here. Please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. Before you proceed, please try to find the report through this help center article.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.