1099-K for 2019

clguth1
Contributor
Contributor

When will the 2019 be available for download?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

arob2121
New Community Member

Yeah...today is 2/1 and still nothing. Anyone have theirs? 

Login to Me Too

andyloy
New Community Member

Feb 3rd and no 2019 1099? WTF is going on here? Also Paypal customer service is automated trash. Can't wait for a competitor to come out and crush this horrible company. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @clguth1, @arob2121, and @andyloy.

I'm sorry to hear that you have not seen the 1099-K for download. Please take a look at this article and make sure that your account meets the requirements for the issuance of the document.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Annalia
Contributor
Contributor

1099-K for 2019 still is not available for my account, I've met the threshold for the form.  Is there a problem or glitch with paypal?

Is there another way for me to get/received this information

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Annalia,

If you've met both of the requirements and cannot get the form, please contact customer service so a representative can take a look and figure out what's happening.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

eyewearinsight
Contributor
Contributor

1099-K still unavailable for tax. Please advise on this - there is no one available to answer this question by phone or message.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.