securing paypal from facebook

lightmyst
New Community Member

Hello,

I am using paypal because I am low income and need to watch my spending carefully because my accounts are linked to my Power Of Attorneys. Their limits are higher than mine. I told them PayPal is a secure site and could protect their funds, which they had done for me in the past. Having not used the intenet for six years and only knowing that a family member was on Facebook I went there from my only email account in which PayPal was in. I made one purchase in one game and Facebook attached my PayPal account to Facebook. My Powers Of Attoneys are livid. They wish to shut my internet and all accounts down, even PayPal, I am trying hard to prevent this. I have called customer service and all the woman there said was if I had elmitated the card from Facebook then everything was okay. But I elmitated the card and deleted my Facebook account and yet STILL recieve emails and game requests and such from Facebook in my email which I expressed to them never to contact again, EVER. They still are. So I called PayPal to ask them to accept NO MORE CHARGES FROM FACEBOOK!, How difficult can this be????????????????????? PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW FACEBOOK TO CHARGE ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT! I do not know how to make this any clearer. Have a nice day and please just do this one simple thing, thank you!

If PAYPAL cannot find its way to do this then my account will have to disappear just like my Facebook account did and so will my email and my intent, thank you all for being so helpful. My Powers Of Attorneys Do Not Use The Intenet or Have A Need To Do So! They dont need anything here, you need them more than they need you, so its up to you, thanks for not helping me start up a new way of living, I gave up my cable and tv to get intenet, and you all are just so helpful hiding behind your computers and P.O. Boxes. Have a good life. May you always find joy.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.