Were to find a total for paypal fees paid in 2010 ?

Juttac
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,I'm sure the total for fees paid in 2010 is somewhere....I really do not want to print every page.

Thanks for help,JC

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

prettyhappy1
Contributor
Contributor

I need that information too, for my accountant. A monthly total would be nice, on a one page print out.
@Juttac wrote:

Hello,I'm sure the total for fees paid in 2010 is somewhere....I really do not want to print every page.

Thanks for help,JC

Login to Me Too

maxdashu
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly! a total for fees charged in a year is not too much to ask!

Login to Me Too

Table_Tonic
Contributor
Contributor

This should help:

1. When you have the list of transactions up, next to print, select "Excel" from the drop down menu.

2. Click "Download" (to the right of it).

3. Then if you choose to open the file in Excel, it will have tallied up the total for you down the very bottom of that column!

I'm guesssing Paypal are trying to hide something...?

🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Kate
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Juttac!

You can locate a list of the fees you have paid by using our "transaction finder."  If you log into your account, you will need to drag your mouse over history.  This will give you a drop down.  Select "Reports" from the drop down.  The page you are redirected to will say "Business Overview" across the top of the page.  You will then click on "Transaction Finder" under Search Reports in the bottom right side.  You can then search by changing the "Transaction Type" to Fees.   You can change the date range, but there is a 90 day maximum date range.  I hope this helps!

~Kate~

Login to Me Too

MooreSites
Contributor
Contributor

Under the history menu drop down, I only see "Basic Search" and "Download History"

Login to Me Too

paradigmalchemy
Contributor
Contributor

So you only have 90 days of activity available for 2010???  So I cannot go back and look up a transaction from January 2010? 

Login to Me Too

sunturtle
New Community Member

Same for me, there are only the two options.  To have to click on each transaction  individually  to get amount, shipping, fees, and net, and then add each total group- will take me DAYS!!!  I need to see all of 2010 as soon as possible.  90 days is only 1 quarter.  What about the rest of the transactions??

Login to Me Too

AnnoyedinOkla

I can't pull up anything on 2010 fees!  I want these for my 2010 taxes.  I talked to a rep (after a lot of bull) and he told me a amount that is so small I know it's wrong!  Does anyone know how to obtain these fees?  He also told me to email them which I did.  I got back a computer generated email that was no help whatso ever!

Why can't PayPal just send a invoice in Jan. for the proceeding year showing how much they charged in fees?  For that matter it would be nice if Ebay would send one showing how much you sold, and how much they charged for listing, final value fees, ect...

I'm totally annoyed! 

Login to Me Too

AnnoyedinOkla

Yea!  I found it!  Here you go folks.

Log into your account.  Scroll over HISTORY and choose REPORTS!  There is a new listing for 2010 summary of your transactions that you can download or open.  I opened mine instead of saving it, I printed it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.